I love this look.
The green glitter eyeshadow really make Brown eyes pop🎉
I love this look.
The green glitter eyeshadow really make Brown eyes pop🎉
❤️Im loving my New Hunter👢Boots👢❤️Red❤️ #hunterboots #hunter #wellingtons #hunterrainboots #rainboots #hb #wellington #hunterwellies #wellies
I have been trying new makeup tips. Here are some of my favorite looks.
I love this cute bag and it was on clearance $7.00…
I love love love Victoria Beckham! She has brought back the blazer or jacket! And im ALL in! What do you think?
Hello ladies and gents, I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, I wanted to share these Christian Siriano shoes from Payless Store, are so cute and comfy.
I love planning, organizing and having a place for everything and everything in it’s place. After much research I decided to go with the Filofax planner, I looked into the Erin Conrad, Franklin Covey, Kikki K and others but I liked this one the most. So I wanted to share this with you, I also purchased a laminator machine and this great bag, it’s really a weekender makeup bag but it works perfect.
As you know I have natural curly hair, I love it. I condition often and i don’t like putting any heat in my hair. But for new years day 2015, I wanted a change. I went to my local Dominican hair saloon and the girls were amazing. I learned a lot and I loved the final product, which was very inexpensive. I wanted to share ideas that you to can make your hair look fabulous in the comfort of your home. I added tips on straightening your hair and a great video I found, i don’t like long videos (LOL). Have a Happy New Year 2015….
How to straighten your hair at home;
*Many times I receive emails about all kind of things, topics and issues. Recently someone asked me this and I thought it was a good one to post. Living in a house with 3 boys, hubby included. Removing any type of stains has become an art for me. (LOL)*
How do you remove white deodorant stains from shirts?
There are a number of common household products which are effective in treating and removing underarm stains on your clothing which are caused by antiperspirants.
Check to see if you have one or all of these on your pantry shelves:
As with most stains that are water soluble, the first thing to do is to soak the stain with cold water and rub it between your fingers. If you can see that it is coming out, then you may launder it as usual. Sweat stains that are yellow and have a distinct odor need to be subjected to a little more effort than plain water. Tips To Remove Antiperspirant Stain:
We suggest diluting a half cup of ammonia with 4 cups of water and daubing the solution on the stain repeatedly until it is lightened or removed entirely. Take two aspirins … crush them and mix with a half cup of hot water. Pour directly on the stain and allow it to sit for a couple of hours.
Baking soda … add enough water to 1/4 cup of baking soda to form a runny paste. Apply directly to the stain and work it in. If the stain is particularly bad and smelly, let the baking soda paste remain on the garment for a couple of hours then brush it off.
Baking soda is very good for removing odors! Fresh or concentrated lemon juice … you may squeeze fresh lemon juice directly on the stain until it is quite wet, then add a spoonful of table salt. Rub between your fingers until the stain lifts. This also helps remove dark underarm stains on t-shirts and undershirts. If it is a bright sunny day, exposing the garment to the sun and allowing it to dry will enhance the stain removing power of the lemon juice.
another one for Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Moisten the perspiration stain with warm water then sprinkle liberally with meat tenderizer. Work it is and allow it to sit for several minutes, then launder as usual.
regular table or pickling salt is a miraculous ingredient in many things, including household cleaners. Use salted water to soak stained garments; mix with white vinegar for a very good stain remover.
mix a cup of white vinegar with 4 cups warm water. Dip stained garment in vinegar solution and scrub between your knuckles. If the stain is persistent, you may soak the entire garment in the vinegar solution for a couple of hours before running through a normal wash cycle. Check the fabric label to be sure it does not need to be dry cleaned.
Oxi-Clean … this is a wonderful product for eliminating many clothing stains. Follow manufacturers directions.
Borax … this is an old-time cleaning remedy that is still appropriate today – plus its a whole lot cheaper than some of the costly products on the supermarket shelves. Run warm water through the stain then sprinkle on a generous amount of Borax – don’t go crazy, but use enough so that you can see it like a good shake of salt on the stain. Rub it together with your fingers and then launder as usual.
19 genius concealer hacks every girl needs to know
Life-changing ways to cover pimples, under-eye circles, blemishes, and more.
1. If you use foundation, apply it first, and then apply your concealer. If you apply your foundation first, you’ll find that you don’t need to use as much concealer. If you apply concealer first, however, you’ll remove most of it while applying your foundation.
2. The most flattering way to apply concealer is to draw a triangle with the base under your eye and the point toward your cheek. This shape not only conceals dark circles, but it also instantly creates the illusion that your face is lifted. Think of it as holding a flashlight against your cheek, shining the light right underneath your eye, and drawing the focus upward.
3. To prevent your eye shadow from falling off your lid and settling in the creases, prime your eyelids first with a dab of concealer. If you can’t justify spending extra on eye shadow primer, a dab of concealer works just as well.
4. When concealing a pimple, first use a green concealer, then cover the area with a concealer that matches your skin tone perfectly. Cancel out a pimple’s redness by applying green concealer with a clean brush to only the pimple (not the skin around it) to avoid spreading the bacteria. Then, use a cotton swab to dab on a high-coverage liquid concealer that matches your skin tone to camouflage the pimple. Blend it into the surrounding skin and finish with setting powder.
5. If you have a pimple on your chest or back that you need to conceal, cover the trouble spots with a concealer that matches your skin tone exactly, and then top it with a translucent powder. Continue to alternate concealer and setting powder until the blemish is undetectable. The concealer will hide the blemish and the setting powder will prevent it from wearing off.
6. If you find yourself without concealer, place a small dot of liquid foundation on the area, wait a few minutes for the formula to set, and then lightly blend it out.The trick is to wait until the foundation dries and thickens a bit (it will eventually reach the consistency of concealer) before trying to blend it. If you blend it too soon, the foundation will be sheer and rub off, leaving you with very little coverage.
7. Use a concealer that’s slightly lighter than your skin tone to line three tiny sections of your eyes: the inner “V,” the middle section of your eyelid, and just below your brow bone. Lightly blend for instantly well-rested eyes and a highlight that looks natural. Great for days when you didn’t get enough sleep.
8. Dab an orange—or peach—colored concealer over dark under-eye circles with your ring finger. Your ring finger, which is your weakest, will apply just the right amount of pressure to blend in the concealer without pulling at your delicate eye skin, and the orange or peach tones will cancel out the blue shadows that your under-eye circles give off. Top the orange or peach formula with a cover-up that matches your skin.
10. Hide puffy eyes with a bit of eye cream, highlighter, and concealer. Mix products on the back of your hand. Then apply the mixture under your eyes, on the outside by your temples, and over your brow bone to brighten the area and hide puffiness.
11. After applying concealer, blot the area with a thin tissue to prevent the product from settling in the creases around your eyes. If your concealer tends too look cakey in the fine lines around your eyes midday, split a tissue into two layers, and use one of the sheets to remove excess oil.
13. Make your lipstick pop and prevent the color from bleeding by lining the outside of your lips with a fine-tip brush and a bit of concealer. You’ll be amazed at how sharp your lips will look afterward.
15. Reshape your lips by first covering them with concealer and then tracing just slightly outside your natural lip line with a lip liner pencil. Continue to fill in your lips with the pencil for a matte look or finish with a gloss. See Jessie James Decker demonstrate this trick.
16. Make your brows pop by lining them above and below with a concealer that’s one shade lighter than your skin tone. Then, blend in the cover-up with your fingertip, since the warmth of your finger will soften the formula and diffuse it more easily than a brush would.
17. Intensify your collarbone for a sexy nighttime look by shrugging your shoulders up, tracing the natural contours with a concealer two shades darker than your skin tone, and then highlighting them with concealer two shades lighter. Draw the lighter shade on the areas that protrude outward. Then, use the darker shade to fill in the sections that fall in the shadows. Use a damp blending sponge or a stippling brush to blend the shades together, eliminating any harsh lines.
19. Keep more than just one kind of concealer in your makeup bag.
Unless you were born with flawless skin (aka you’re Beyoncè), you’ll need to use different kinds of concealer for different areas of your face, depending on how much coverage you need.
(ORIGINAL INFORMATION ABOVE PROVIDED BY SEVENTEEN.COM)
Today I received my package from *Just Fab Shoes*, It’s the first time I’ve ordered from their website (www.justfab.com) They came in a brown box, inside was the actual shoe box, I received 2 catalogs and a bottle of 5 hour energy drink. The boots fit perfect and they look Fabulous. I payed a total of ($16.97 shipping and handling included) Since it was my first time ordering I could choose any shoes, boots or wedges for only ($10.00).
A store has been on the cards for a while. ‘It’s taken about two years,’ says Victoria. ‘We looked at a lot of different spaces but I fell in love with this one – it feels like my second home.’
The decor is a mix of graphic minimalism and welcoming touches – think raw polished concrete floors and an abundance of floor-to-ceiling mirrors. All the better for admiring yourself in her full catwalk collection, the (slightly) more affordable Victoria, Victoria Beckham sister line (or ‘VVB’ as she calls it), plus her handbags, debut collection of shoes and those sunglasses she is so often spotted wearing.
I don’t want people to feel frightened or scared to come in, While Victoria has joked ‘I’ll be behind the till, David will be on the door, with Brooklyn working as a Saturday boy’, we took this with a pinch of salt (the place would be mobbed!) But you can rest assured that it won’t be a snooty boutique and there won’t be any Pretty Woman moments.
‘I think we’ve all been into stores where we’ve been made to feel like we shouldn’t really be there,’ she says. ‘I don’t want people to feel frightened or scared to come in. The public have come on this journey with me and continue to be on this journey with me so I want them to feel welcome.’
Despite showing her collections as part of New York Fashion Week, there was never any doubt that Victoria’s first store would be in London. ‘I grew up in London, my family live in London and my kids go to school in London. I’m proud to be from here,’ she says.
There’s even a chance that she might leave the Big Apple to show during the next London Fashion Week. ‘The space definitely lends itself to it. I’m not sure if it’s big enough for a show but definitely a presentation,’ she says.
Rubbing shoulders with some of the biggest fashion houses in the world (Dover Street Market, Christian Louboutin and McQ are all glossy neighbors’), the new store feels like the final stamp of approval. ‘Yesterday I was standing in the window and I was looking out and I thought: “Wow, a store on Dover Street.” If someone had said to me five years ago that I’d be in this position, I wouldn’t have believed them.’
I found this amazing Vintage Rustic Butler’s Tray Coffee Table, i just love the rustic look, i did clean it and rubbed Murphy’s Oil on the table, but i do not want to add anything to it for now, i like this look especially since its FALL here in New England. My favorite time of year 🙂
*Here is how i decorated this amazing coffee table*
*ONE YEAR LATER ON MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAINTAIN MY 50 POUND PLUS WEIGHT LOSS, IM VERY THANKFUL TO GOD WHO HAS GIVEN ME THE STRENGHT TO KEEP IT OFF, MY WONDERFUL HUBBY WHO IS MY #1 FAN AND SUPPORT. IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY BUT I FEEL AND LOOK FABULOUS* THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE ON MY FASHION BLOG FOR ALWAYS BEING VERY UPLIFTING AND SUPPORTIVE 🙂