My husband is a Tie Addict. He loves them all, here are some of my favorite ties. I also added instructions on how to tie a tie 🙂
Instructions for Tying a Four-in-hand Knot
The instructions for tying a four-in-hand knot are shown below. We assume that you are right-handed in the following instructions. The figures below are mirror images. They are what you will see if you stand in front of a mirror.
1. At the beginning, the wide end of the tie should be on your right side and the other end should be on your left side.
2. Cross the wide end over the other end. Now three regions are formed (Left, Right and Center).
3. Bring the wide end underneath the narrow end from Left to Right.
4. Bring the wide end over from Right to Left.
5. Bring the wide end under the knot to the Center region.
6. Bring the wide end down and pass the loop in front. Ensure that the knot is tightened.
7. Use one hand to pull the narrow end down gently and use the other hand to move the knot up until it reaches the center of the collar.